Friday, August 26, 2016

The Dark Side



The Dark Side
If I reflect on life before, if I find myself thinking and analysing what has transpired
The people, the situations, the darkest moments, the fears that have been endured
My anger which has flared and the gut wrenching moments that have torn the essence of my belief system to shreds
I have lived those moments and experiences, I thought about them deeply at the time, but moved on
I look at myself today and question, do any of these emotions and experiences that I still hold in my conscious or subconscious continue to add any value or benefit to the life that I live today, or for the vision I have for a positive future existence
I am completely responsible for what I allow to remain in my mind, as I do with everything I chose to do

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment