Friday, August 26, 2016

Get into my soul



Get into my soul
So nice to see you again, how have you been ?
Oh I am so sorry to hear about that, at least they passed away quickly
Things must be going ok for you though, is that a new platinum credit card ?
Wow the surgery makes you look 20 year younger, I hope it didn't hurt too much
Well the holiday you've had must have been nice, I am sure that even your nipples are brown
But tell me, how are you really ? do you feel good, I mean about yourself
Are those re-occurring dreams still happening, and do those pick me up drugs work anymore?
You seem fine, but there is something that I can't quite put my finger on
I remember when we used to laugh, god how we used to chuckle
The raw honesty that we shared, is it still there, do you remember what I mean
No, I suppose not, your work and career have been so important these days
Yes of course I'm fine, still my normal self, a few bumps and scratches, but the same
So when can we meet again ? maybe a coffee or a meal ? sure I understand, It's hard to get a booking at the dentist these days
Hey, no drama, give me a call when you have time, when you want to get into my soul
.........................................
Don't slap the surface of my heart, this only ripples and leaves some horrible marks
Dive into my soul, swim strong and deep we'll both feel the energy with every stroke
Water and me share common qualities, maybe old but still fresh, full of emotion, not created by motion
To bathe in your soul, I feel the love for you grow when you do the same with me
I want to swim naked deep inside of you, discover the person I care so strongly about
Teach me your dreams, let me feel your fears
Just be real with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment